Rhett's introduction

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
Rhettapplestone

Rhett's introduction

Post by Rhettapplestone »

Hello everyone on fusor.net

My name is Rhett Applestone and I'm working on learning the basics of fusor construction and theory. I have requested a semester off between high school and college to work of fusors and other cool projects. I'm a fan of physics and biology, computer sci/eng is cool too! I plan to work at MIT for the coming Semester in the Nuclear Makerspace if possible. I saw from viewtopic.php?p=95511#p95511 that there may be some on the forum that have some ties to the space including Kuba Anglin, aswell as others noted which I plan to reach out to. Will report back when I have more info.

-Rhett
Paul_Schatzkin
Site Admin

Re: Rhett's introduction

Post by Paul_Schatzkin »

Welcome, Rhett. Good idea to take some time off before heading off to college. Maybe clear your head from all the stuff you've been force fed and try some original thinking for a change. I think you'll find a lot to draw on here. Good luck building a fusor!

--PS
Paul Schatzkin, aka "The Perfesser" – Founder and Host of Fusor.net
Author of The Boy Who Invented Television: 2023 Edition – https://amz.run/6ag1
"Fusion is not 20 years in the future; it is 60 years in the past and we missed it."

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”