HV Feed through delivery

Current images of fusor efforts, components, etc. Try to continuously update from your name, a current photo using edit function. Title post with your name once only. Change image and text as needed. See first posting for details.
Frank Sanns
Site Admin

HV Feed through delivery

Post by Frank Sanns »

Here is a photo of my new feed through for my fusion experiments. This is humor but could not resist with all of the claims and money flying around out there for fusion.

Spied this beast being transported close to my house.

Something around 400 KV maybe? Voltages way past the best cross section curve for the hydrogen nuclei.
Attachments
Mega Feed through.jpg
Achiever's madness; when enough is still not enough. ---FS
We have to stop looking at the world through our physical eyes. The universe is NOT what we see. It is the quantum world that is real. The rest is just an electron illusion. ---FS
Richard Hull

Re: HV Feed through delivery

Post by Richard Hull »

Somebody went nuts in the ceramics class! Could even be a joint class project. I would be more impressed to see their kiln.

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
The more complex the idea put forward by the poor amateur, the more likely it will never see embodiment
Matt_Gibson

Post by Matt_Gibson »

Looks close to our 230kV transmission equipment. Maybe for a 500kV transmission breaker?

-Matt
Dennis P Brown

Post by Dennis P Brown »

Fusion? More likely one of those super-secret (through everyone knows about it) anti-gravity spaceships used in Area 51 thanks to help by those aliens from 'Out there'. Or at least my vote ;)
Emma Black

Post by Emma Black »

Amazing what you can order off Amazon these days, hope the shipping was not too expensive.

Return to “Images du Jour”