Hello World!!!

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
sergio moragrega

Hello World!!!

Post by sergio moragrega »

Hello Group!!... my name is Sergio Moragrega, I am Spanish and from a very young age I always had scientific concerns, for a few years now I have been very interested in plasma and I have been able to create and photograph plasmoids at ambient pressure, I have some disruptive ideas regarding experimental melters that I want to try and I believe that this site is the best forum in the world where I can expose them, I hope to be able to learn and assimilate very valuable concepts and I also want to share my experiences with you, my greatest wish is to be able to put into practice a revolutionary melter concept that I have devised.

I apologize for the hard translation, I am a foreigner and I use a google translation tool, greetings and thanks for existing.

First you have to understand nature and then imitate it.
sergio moragrega

Re: Hello World!!!

I am the material author of this plasmoid.
Richard Hull

Post by Richard Hull »

Welcome. How was the plasmoid made?

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
The more complex the idea put forward by the poor amateur, the more likely it will never see embodiment
sergio moragrega

Richard Hull wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 1:37 pm Welcome. How was the plasmoid made?

Richard Hull
I got these plasmatic manifestations using a special device of my own manufacture, basically it is at the same time an electrical condenser and 2 coils wound on the same axis.

This is the image that corresponds to the frame of the energy discharge from my capacitor-inductor.
sergio moragrega

Most of my spare time is spent experimenting with plasma.
sergio moragrega

this was my first miniature ball lightning 12 years ago.
sergio moragrega

This plasmatic form has nothing to do with fusion, however I want to share it with you because of its similarity to a DNA chain.
sergio moragrega

This plasma ball was the first one I captured at least 12 years ago, the method to manufacture it is by creating a plasma discharge between 2 graphite tips using 1 capacitor charged at 16kv and inserting an inductance in series
Richard Hull

Post by Richard Hull »

In the last image, the plasma ball is a ball of burning carbon vapor from the electrodes. Sharp arc discharges with peak currents of thousands of amps often create plasmoids based on vaporized arc electrode atoms. They are much easier to crate with material that will burn in oxygen atmosphere, such as carbon. Using a special current transformer we measured a few discharges in the tens of megajoule peak energy range when our TCBOR group studied this a lot with water arc explosions 1993-1996

Sergio, you have now properly introduced yourself and just now posted in the theory forum regarding your effort. There is no real need to ever post here in the introduction forum again. All who read this are directed to Sergio's well done post in the theory forum for comments. Go to....

viewtopic.php?t=14760

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
The more complex the idea put forward by the poor amateur, the more likely it will never see embodiment

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”