Cheap CF Nipples, caps, etc.

For Short Term Learning Discussions ONLY. This area is for CURSORY questions and connecting with other users ONLY. ALL technical contributions need to be made in the appropriate forums and NOT HERE. All posts are temporary and will be deleted within weeks or months. You should have already search the extensive FAQs in each of the forums before posting here as your question may already be answered.
Pablo W

Cheap CF Nipples, caps, etc.

Post by Pablo W »

Hi, for my fusor chamber, I've decided I'm going to weld two 6" SS hemispheres to two 8" O.D. CF flanges. The issue is, where can I get other CF parts/fittings cheaply? The best deals I can find are brand new, as everywhere I've looked for used ones, they're the same price as they retail (or slightly cheaper). I did find a few on Alibaba: https://www.alibaba.com/trade/search?fs ... CF+nipples for significantly cheaper than anywhere else, but I am not sure if they are high enough quality. I will keep looking on ebay/other used parts websites and see if I can get lucky and find a good deal, if anyone knows something I'm missing, let me know! Any help is appreciated. Thank you!
Pablo W

Re: Cheap CF Nipples, caps, etc.

Post by Pablo W »

Hey, thank you for the reply! I will be ordering parts over the next month or 2.

Return to “New User Chat Area”