Introduction

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
Arjun Singh

Introduction

Post by Arjun Singh »

Greetings everyone!

I am excited to join this consortium and take part in discussions relating to fusor research. I am a high school student who is passionate about the natural sciences, especially physics, and interested in furthering my knowledge of nuclear fusion. I have a variety of interests including computer operating systems and I am a licensed ham (home amateur) radio operator.

I have always had a general interest in processes like nuclear fusion, something I thought was very distant and far off into the future, only currently occurring at the hearts of stars and nowhere near the hands of humans. However, the recent influx of news regarding fusion (including, but not limited to, the net positive energy output achieved by the National Ignition Facility) inspired me to dig deeper into the topic.

To my delight, I found that it was not only possible, but somewhat feasible, to achieve nuclear fusion at the amateur level without being part of a governmentally funded multi-billion dollar research program.

I hope to take part in this wonderful research journey by participating in this community and work on building my own fusor to gain additional insight into the properties of fusion.

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”