hey yall i'm milo

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
milo gonzalez

hey yall i'm milo

Post by milo gonzalez »

i made this account so i could share this link. its two tesla coils pointed at a double vane glass crookes radiometer. i think having two vanes is essential, i think there are some really interesting phenomena going on and idk i think the concept has potential. after lookin around the interwebs for a while i havent seen anyone working on anything like this so i thought i'd make an account here and shoot this idea off to people who are smarter and maybe better equipped than me in an attempt to get some feedback and maybe spark some ideas, puns intended. i call it a pulsar in a jar, or a crookes fusor or a plasma turbine. maybe this idea has been done before and i just cant find it? anyways. hello yall

https://youtube.com/shorts/zhiNPbeGxLg?feature=share
milo gonzalez

Re: hey yall i'm milo

Post by milo gonzalez »

also if you couldnt tell from my username, i think rotation is important too
Rich Feldman

Post by Rich Feldman »

Hi Milo. Welcome to the forum.
Please read the fine print on registration page.
You get a +1 for posting an introduction in this subforum.
And a -1 for choosing a username that's not your real name. An easy thing to fix. I made the same mistake when I started here more than 10 years ago.
All models are wrong; some models are useful. -- George Box
milo gonzalez

Post by milo gonzalez »

Rich Feldman wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:27 pm Hi Milo. Welcome to the forum.
Please read the fine print on registration page.
You get a +1 for posting an introduction in this subforum.
And a -1 for choosing a username that's not your real name. An easy thing to fix. I made the same mistake when I started here more than 10 years ago.
sorry aboot that. fixed

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”