FOIA download around UAP contract contains IECF report!

Post links to other interesting fusion or alternate energy sites here.
Richard Hull

FOIA download around UAP contract contains IECF report!

Post by Richard Hull »

Senator Harry Reid in 2008-2009 got funding for the AAWSAP/AATIP ("atip") project to study UFO now UAP investigations under the Dept. of Defense. This program was rather short lived as the contractor, (Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies, LLC), was even investigating weird phenomena at Skinwalker Ranch! With what few funds remained the program focus shifted to what would be UAPs as the term UFO was morphed into this new term. As we all know, this program ended in 2017 with the unauthorized release of the Navy videos of the "tick tac" sightings by multiple eyewitnesses, radar and FLIR verifications. The government ultimately owned up to the fact that the videos were real. This "flap" has now created a new Congressional program in 2020 with real funding that demands frequent reports from the defense dept. before congress.

The FOIA data is on a google drive at

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... yLxdnS1rhk

All the papers, PDF files, above were generated as part of AATIPs investigation into advanced propulsion as might relate to UAPs.

I have extracted all the PDF files and stored them on two of my computers. Unfortunately, the IECF paper PDF is too large to fly onto fusor.net Sorry 'bout that. The IECF PDF is the 16th file down from the top. I found it interesting complete with a terrible star mode image. It is a big paper on the subject, circa 2010.

It is to be remembered, this pile of paper work was to show work product by Bigelow Aerospace while they were investigating Skinwalker ranch for everything from the paranormal, ghosts, UFOs, etc. This period was somewhat of an embarrassment to Reid and the Defense Dept. Bigelow was disengaged and the program limped forward from 2012 with limited funding and ended in 2017 when the program head publicly released the Navy "tic-tac" videos and quit due to what he claims was his disdain for the secrecy so obvious and prevalent that the public had a right to know. He felt that be they threat, enemy technology or, "other" as the recent congressional report noted, the public should be informed of our being rather powerless to explain or defend against such technology if turned against us.

We live in interesting times.

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
The more complex the idea put forward by the poor amateur, the more likely it will never see embodiment
Peter Schmelcher

Re: FOIA download around UAP contract contains IECF report!

Post by Peter Schmelcher »

Thanks Richard this is a very interesting read. It answers many questions speculated over the years.

This is a smaller copy; the pics are still not great however the text can be searched.
https://www.dia.mil/FOIA/FOIA-Electroni ... Id/170034/

I believe the author (the subject matter expert) is
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_H._Miley
Richard Hull

Post by Richard Hull »

I am positive the IECf paper was Miley.

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
The more complex the idea put forward by the poor amateur, the more likely it will never see embodiment
Paul_Schatzkin
Site Admin

Post by Paul_Schatzkin »

Well now, isn't this interesting?

Why would a paper on IECF show up in a stack of papers about UFOs (sorry, I just cannot bring myself to using the stupid new acronym 'UAP'.

Richard, what drew you to this resource in the first place?

After all the work I've done on the TTBrown bio, I'm fairly certain that whoever is visiting us is 'traveling' (if that's even the right word) in vessels that use fusion energy to generate synthetic gravitational fields to bend space and time.

Laugh all you want.

-PS

P.S. I had not heard of "Skinwalker Ranch" before this. At first blush I thought it was the Star Wars-parody name for one of Nevada's bordellos. But it's in Utah, so, of course not.
Paul Schatzkin, aka "The Perfesser" – Founder and Host of Fusor.net
Author of The Boy Who Invented Television: 2023 Edition – https://amz.run/6ag1
"Fusion is not 20 years in the future; it is 60 years in the past and we missed it."
Richard Hull

Post by Richard Hull »

While I am not a Ufologist, I have had a passing interest in the subject for years. The 2017 to date releases of the official Navy videos from 2005 off the Virginia coast (hundreds of Navy pilot sightings over months!) and the 2015 sightings off San Diego by Navy pilots, shook me mightily. This stuff has been going on for years, apparently.

The government, so far as they are concerned, killed the UFO acronym with the report on Sky Hook as regards Roswell and the end of projects Sign, Grudge, and Bluebook.

Forced, kicking and screaming, into admitting these surreptitiously released videos and related observations are real, this demanded a new name. To avoid the term UFO, which to most folks doesn't mean UFO, but instead means visiting alien craft, the government created the new term UAP. (silly old government, offering up a new turd)

Congress got involved for the first time in a big way due solely to this new "flap" and DOD admission regarding the videos. Many pilots are now retired and coming out of the woodwork, especially related to the 2005 Teddy Roosevelt carrier task force being constantly endangered by hundreds of sightings with eyeballs and advanced radar and FLIR recordings. ( numerous flying cubes within transparent spheres)

We ain't see or heard nothing yet regardless of what the truth is. We can rely on obfuscation and no truth in government. If they even know the truth of it all or any fraction of it.

Fusion? Phooey Nothing like it would work here. Explain how fusion can warp space. Many are entertaining inter-dimensional travel and visitors. What we can't understand, we make up. We know some hardware physics and have yet to know all of physics.

The papers are a shotgun blast at familiarizing people within AWSAP and later ATTIP with our current understanding of certain concepts in physics which might help understand anything that may be encountered during the study. We are promised real results and regular reports from the fresh, shiny, new well-funded UAPTF.

Richard Hull
Richard Hull

Post by Richard Hull »

For those who wish to poke around. George Knapp is an investigative journalist for KLAS TV in Las Vegas who introduced Bob Lazar to the world in 1989. I have followed his work. He is a first rate investigator and has had his life since then revolve around the area 51/S4 story. He is still trusted among both the serious and the skeptics. I attach a URL of Knapp talking to a group in Denmark. He tells his life story related to his work around this subject which began in 1987 before Lazar. This is a 2015 talk. The 2017 Navy video "flap" had not yet occurred. Knapp is now all over that in numerous current TV shows as he is sought out for the serious aspects of his work in collaboration with Jeremy Corbel.
This is a great listen...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyUlaZR0PoY

I also include a Joe Rogan interview with Bob Lazar and Jeremy Corbel that is also worth the time, provided you wish to listen and be informed to a more current level. 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEWz4SXfyCQ

Finally, if you want more here is the interview by Rogan with George Knapp and Jeremy Corbel 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc6pbG4wICA

Please just listen and enjoy. We do not want this to turn into a UFO..er...UAP diatribe. As Bacon advises... Listen "not to believe and take for granted, but to weigh and consider.

Richard Hull
Paul_Schatzkin
Site Admin

Post by Paul_Schatzkin »

Richard Hull wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:09 am
Explain how fusion can warp space.
Fusion doesn't warp space. Fusion produces high voltages, which, when applied another apparatus, warps space.
What we can't understand, we make up.
Or, what we long to understand, we mythologize. Or have you not seen "Star Trek," "Star Wars," "Back to the Future" or countless other works of science 'fiction.'

Stories, Richard. Making things up. That's what separates us from the apes. Well, that and stick-shifts. And maybe tacos.

And there are many chapters yet to come.
We know some hardware physics and have yet to know all of physics.
Right. So how 'bout not dismissing everything that lives beyond what we already know?

To paraphrase Szent Gyorgi , 'Discovery does NOT come from repeating what we already know.'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Szent-Györgyi

But by all means, keep insisting that what has not been done must be impossible. That great savant Yogi Berra mighta been on to something.

--PS
"Fusion is not 20 years in the future; it is 60 years in the past and we missed it."
Richard Hull

Post by Richard Hull »

Yes, being the forum's curmudgeon is a tough job, but someone must step into the breech.

I never will forget my time with Tom Ligon back in 1996-2000. He was Doc Bussard's systems engineer on fusion at EMC squared in Northern VA.
As engineers, we both mused over fusion and Tom told me that he had to be Doc Bussard's "gravity boots". Doc would make requests for hardware mods or new concept constructions and Tom would have to inform him that this or that technology or process did not exist yet. He said Doc would get mad and tell Tom to invent it. Sometimes the mind will tell itself stories that are impossible or that haven't found a physical embodiment yet.

We engineers are doers. We make stuff. Give us a task and the tools. If physics allows it at a confirmed level, we can turn it into operable hardware. It might take time, but we will git 'er done.

Rutherford, one of the greatest experimentalists that ever drew breath, was fully aware of the tremendous released nuclear energies found in the radioactive decay that he investigated. However, his young PhD assistant Fredrick Soddy would write and muse that perhaps there might be a process whereby nuclear processes might be speeded up to create a future of nuclear power. Rutherford, ever pragmatic, said that anyone thinking there was a future for nuclear energy powering the world was talking moonshine.

Both Rutherford and Soddy, in turn, would receive Nobel prizes in Chemistry. Rutherford would joke that being a physicist he was the first to get a Nobel for another discipline. Soddy was indeed a chemist.

I keep an open mind in the physics of things. I have to, it is how fusion is done. (spooky quantum tunneling allowing it to occur only by sheer caprice.) We engineer fusion by quantum rules where probability within the quantum world throws quality (fusion ready atoms) to the wayside for sheer quantity of same. Throw the dice often enough and win sometimes. That is the real fusion story. Heat a dense gas in quantity so all ions are at fusion energy, contain it fully, and energy pours out. If you can do it efficiently with just a small bucket full of D-T but can't contain it, you get a huge energy output. This is the H bomb. It is the controlled containment that eludes us.

I have every confidence that the non-electricity producing goal of the multi-billion dollar ITER experiment will fail miserably! It will never produce true net energy, 24-7-365. They will, of course, claim success in small areas within the complete fail. Remember what mister curmudgeon says....
"No child born today will ever see one watt of fusion produced electrical energy come out of his or her commercial home wall outlet. Mere faith within me still holds out for that "lucky donkey" concept which might give my prediction the lie.

Richard Hull
Paul_Schatzkin
Site Admin

Post by Paul_Schatzkin »

Richard Hull wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 12:39 pm Yes, being the forum's curmudgeon is a tough job, but someone must step into the breech.
I'm just glad for once it's not me.

More later.

--P

Return to “Interesting Links”