Greetings from Portugal

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
Jose_Bras

Greetings from Portugal

Post by Jose_Bras »

Hello! I'm a student of engineering from this forgotten place in Europe called Portugal. My first contact with fusion was watching an ITER presentation when I was 8 or 9. I've been following the project since, occasionally. On the meantime, I began studying mathemathics, physics and currently study mechanical engineering in university. I currently manage a small rocketry group in my area, but in this summer I hope to branch out and learn as much as possible about electronics to better my performance on that field - when I was reintroduced to amateur fusion by one of my friends.

I am not sure yet what I will do, since everything seems so complex, but I hope to learn a lot!
Dennis P Brown

Re: Greetings from Portugal

Post by Dennis P Brown »

Hello and welcome. Reading the information in the FAQ's is the best place to start learning. Then a search of old posts related to an area that interests you is a good next step. Then when you have an acceptable understanding of a topic, do ask questions about something that interests you.
Jose_Bras

Re: Greetings from Portugal

Post by Jose_Bras »

Thank you for the welcome.
Indeed I have been reading the FAQs and relevant posts I have found in other categories, but this is all quite overwhelming. I do not even feel educated enough to post on threads about questions, since I do not want them to sound stupid.
But hopefully once I have a bit more free time after exam period, I can begin planning a demo reactor.

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”