Hello to Everybody & Introduction

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
Hieu Luu

Hello to Everybody & Introduction

Post by Hieu Luu »

Say Hello to Everybody from my small room.
I'm Hieu Luu from Vietnam

I'm so glad I can write my first post here today
I researched, learned and gathered the necessary equipment for my first Fusor about 1 year ago. I started with backing pump, turbo pump, controller, diffusion pump, gauge, chamber, valve, feedthrough... just like that I was addicted...Currently I have results with UHV and can get -6 Torr.
My main job is in a car showroom. I deploy my Fusor alone and in a small room, outside of working hours.
I'm trying to keep learning and plan to run it later this year... when I'm ready.

I would like to update some pictures.
Glad to meet you all. Thanks you so much.
----------------------------------------
MicrosoftTeams-image.jpg
MicrosoftTeams-image (1).jpg
MicrosoftTeams-image (2).jpg
MicrosoftTeams-image (3).jpg
russssellcrow

Re: Hello to Everybody & Introduction

Post by russssellcrow »

Hi Hieu Luu,

Your English is fabulous, and your 1st test is spectacular! The hardest part for most Fusioneers is vacuum, and you hit it out of the park on your 1st attempt.

Congratulations, and welcome aboard.
Hieu Luu

Re: Hello to Everybody & Introduction

Post by Hieu Luu »

- I was quite nervous when the first tests, most of the parts, turbo pump, controler... I bought on ebay were in noted not-working condition... So the parts were very reasonably priced (within budget I can do )
- When everything worked properly, I breathed a sigh of relief and felt blessed.
- I will build the complete chamber, and test the vacuum again.

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”