Howdy from Pennsylvania!

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
Anze A Ursic

Howdy from Pennsylvania!

Post by Anze A Ursic »

Hello!

My name is Anže (pronounced Anzhe). I am a second year MS student in Electrical Engineering at Penn State University, currently working on a custom-designed cylindrical fusor. I have actually been scouring these forums frequently since ~2017, just never made an account. Now I have and I figure I'd introduce myself. Some of you may recognize my name from the "Fusor Builders" Facebook group, which, in conjuction with this forum, has been a wealth of information in my pursuit of fusion.

We're actually somewhat close to trying fusion, as we have all the required material, including Deuterium. I look forward to sharing my results with all of you!

Anze A. Ursic
Richard Hull

Re: Howdy from Pennsylvania!

Post by Richard Hull »

Welcome to the forums! As you have been lurking for a while, you already know the value of the material to be found here. Best of luck in your fusion effort.

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
The more complex the idea put forward by the poor amateur, the more likely it will never see embodiment

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”