Where to begin?

For Short Term Learning Discussions ONLY. This area is for CURSORY questions and connecting with other users ONLY. ALL technical contributions need to be made in the appropriate forums and NOT HERE. All posts are temporary and will be deleted within weeks or months. You should have already search the extensive FAQs in each of the forums before posting here as your question may already be answered.
yikadirs

Where to begin?

Post by yikadirs »

Hello fusor.net community im a newbie here. I've been interested in nuclear for a few years and kept leaning as much as i can. Now i have some of the required funding thanks to my school and i want to build a not-demonstration fusor. I've been surfing all over the internet and couldn't find any well explained resources about fusors. I believe this forum can guide me and help me on my journey of building a nuclear fusor. Thanks for reading.
Finn Hammer

Re: Where to begin?

Post by Finn Hammer »

Welcome here, and since you ask, you really should have
Posted this introduction in the forum designated for that. You must comply with the rule: full name, no handles.
Other than that, start reading the faq and the building threads.
This forum contains the recipy for success, if you care to dig it out.

Cheers, Finn Hammer
Attachments
Screenshot_20220116-141907_Chrome.jpg
Dennis P Brown

Re: Where to begin?

Post by Dennis P Brown »

Finn said pretty much everything and all I'll add is - welcome and hope you get a good start on your build.

Return to “New User Chat Area”