Greetings from Bavaria

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
Alexander Lichte

Greetings from Bavaria

Post by Alexander Lichte »

Hello,
I am an electronic engineer for power electronics and EMC in southern Bavaria near the Alps.
And I am a hobby researcher as well. I am 50 years old.
I'm interested in Lattice Enabled Nuclear Reactions (LENR).
I know that you don't believe in it (esoteric, fruitless) and you may be right about that.
However, your fusor.net is a very scientific and challenging forum and I am pleased to be able to participate here as a startup for further researches.

When I look out of the window I see a mountain called Wendelstein.
I name my fusor after that: "My Wendelstein III" at the moment.
I will explain it later.
Richard Hull

Re: Greetings from Bavaria

Post by Richard Hull »

Welcome,
CANR and LENR are direct descendants or more specific names given to cold fusion, any one attempting to work in those areas are attempting some form of claimed fusion. Fusion is what we claim as well. We do it here. We are forced to prove it. This is not a slam at your efforts at all. Anything or process that actually does fusion is of interest to me, personally. I followed this process closely from its modern effort in 1989 on into the 2000s via the Infinite energy magazine.

I would hope any discussion of such work might be best dealt with in the fusion theory forum here as all of the other forums deal with the technologies and disciplines involved in doing accepted fusion.

Might I assume you are our old 2018 Harald Consul?

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=12482

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
The more complex the idea put forward by the poor amateur, the more likely it will never see embodiment

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”