HEAS 2020 the 31st year ????

Announcements and items of immediate importance.
Richard Hull

Re: HEAS 2020 the 31st year ????

Post by Richard Hull » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:14 am

I understand totally, Frank. I am planning on holding it if only 12 or 30 folks show compared to our normal 44-52. I will not let this thing interfere with yet more enjoyment of living life. I was a fool in the months of March and April staying house-bound. Not any more. From May onward, I have communed with friends weekly, with no mask. Who ever wishes to attend HEAS can do so whether naked or in a spacesuit. In the first and second of these choices they will be laughed at. In a mask or gloves? That's fine. We'll just say, "who was that masked man"?

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
Retired now...Doing only what I want and not what I should...every day is a saturday.

Jim Kovalchick

Post by Jim Kovalchick » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:25 am

Frank,
Catching covid while on a trip to HEAS would likely not mean being symptomatic until you returned home based on the timeline of disease progression as I understand it.
Jim K

Richard Hull

Post by Richard Hull » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:13 pm

In my area, the numbers a way down and we are entering a firm stage 3 tomorrow. Virginia remains near the bottom of the list of covid issues unless you live in that horrid northern VA, DC, Maryland block of human congestion and swamp.

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
Retired now...Doing only what I want and not what I should...every day is a saturday.

bwsparxz

Post by bwsparxz » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:01 am

As much as I miss coming all these years and now in position to come this year I believe I'm gonna wait till next year. Especially since I have been exposed to Covid and waiting my test results. So Richard I'll just plan for 2021.