Update on Reactor Plasma Imaging Project

This area is for ADVANCED theory and discussions only. If you just joined fusor.net, chances are this is NOT the area for you to be posting.
danielchristensen

Update on Reactor Plasma Imaging Project

Post by danielchristensen »

Hello everybody,
My partner Michaela and I competed at Intel's International Science and Engineering Fair this past week, and I wanted to update all of you on the results. We won the first award from the Coalition of Plasma Science, which came with a cash prize and the opportunity to publish a short paper in an IEEE affiliated journal. It was an amazing experience that I will never forget, where I even met some fellow fusioneers.
Daniel Christensen
Dennis P Brown

Re: Update on Reactor Plasma Imaging Project

Post by Dennis P Brown »

Outstanding accomplishment - congratulations!
Last edited by Dennis P Brown on Fri May 25, 2018 8:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Richard Hull

Re: Update on Reactor Plasma Imaging Project

Post by Richard Hull »

Congratulations. We have another winner at the Intel International science fair! I think there were two, maybe three others from the forums who won big time based on their use of a fusor in the past.

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
The more complex the idea put forward by the poor amateur, the more likely it will never see embodiment

Return to “Advanced Technical Discussion Area”