Kenneth Kopp (Electric Fusion Systems)

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
Kenneth Kopp

Kenneth Kopp (Electric Fusion Systems)

Post by Kenneth Kopp »

Hello, I love a good roast!

My Name is Ken Kopp... yup. A breakthrough has been made, honesty. Fusion in Rydberg matter is very real. Can I help explain the principles of what we are calling "light element electric fusion" or LEEF? Frankly we could use an evangelical hand or two...
Frank Sanns
Site Admin

Re: Electric Fusion Systems

Post by Frank Sanns »

Hi Ken,

Welcome to the site. I think you will find some really good thinkers here. If you have something, you will get a fair shake. If it is smoke and mirrors or un supported pie in the sky theory, you will trigger the BS detectors in most.

You can start a new post with more information on your approach in the Other Forms of Fusion. Experiments are king around here.
Achiever's madness; when enough is still not enough. ---FS
We have to stop looking at the world through our physical eyes. The universe is NOT what we see. It is the quantum world that is real. The rest is just an electron illusion. ---FS
Paul_Schatzkin
Site Admin

Re: Electric Fusion Systems

Post by Paul_Schatzkin »

What Frank said.

--P
Paul Schatzkin, aka "The Perfesser" – Founder and Host of Fusor.net
Author of The Boy Who Invented Television: 2023 Edition – https://amz.run/6ag1
"Fusion is not 20 years in the future; it is 60 years in the past and we missed it."
Liam David

Re: Kenneth Kopp (Electric Fusion Systems)

Post by Liam David »

While I realize that startups want to limit what's publicly available, the more (reasonable) theoretical models and experimental results you demonstrate, as well as their correspondence, the better. We are open to being convinced, but claims such as those you're making require quite extraordinary evidence. At first pass, I do not see how Rydberg states do anything to enhance your fusion rate. RM densities seem to decrease with n and screening would seem to get worse with the larger orbital radii. The coulomb barrier is the coulomb barrier, and tunneling is a very well-understood phenomenon. The cross-section of p-7Li anywhere below MeV energies is a minuscule fraction of a barn.
Richard Hull

Re: Kenneth Kopp (Electric Fusion Systems)

Post by Richard Hull »

Ya gotta' have those barns in fusion! A gang o' barns in the reactional cross section means there is an atom with more or less open and welcoming arms that wants to fuse.

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
The more complex the idea put forward by the poor amateur, the more likely it will never see embodiment

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”