MHD Centripetal Melter

This forum is for other possible methods for fusion such as Sonolumenescense, Cold Fusion, CANR/LENR or accelerator fusion. It should contain all theory, discussions and even construction and URLs related to "other than fusor, fusion".
sergio moragrega

Re: MHD Centripetal Melter

Post by sergio moragrega »

I have envisioned many possible variants on my MHD centripetal melter concept.

The basic concept is to create a centripetal inertial confinement of D-D plasma.

I consider this centripetal inertial confinement to be the 2nd logical step after a failed 1st concept.

The centripetal rotation of the plasma provides an order that does not exist in the first case (Farnsworth melter).

The centripetal rotation of the plasma must order the plasma by masses with respect to the center of rotation, the ions (+) having more energy and more mass must occupy regions far from the center, the electrons (-) having less energy and mass must to occupy regions closer to the center of rotation.

The centripetal rotation of the plasma must generate a potential difference (+-+-+-) between the center and the periphery of the plasma.

The centripetal rotation of the plasma must create a short-circuit current resulting from the potential difference between the center and the periphery of the plasma.

The centripetal rotation of the plasma must create a magnetic field that confines the revolving plasma.

One of the possibilities of my centripetal fuser concept is to create "a star seed" that is to say a miniature sun which is in turn an electrical generator in short circuit and is also a nuclear fuser at the same time, that is to say a D-D SPHEROMAK .

I'm going to be the first human being to make this crazy claim:

I believe that if this type of plasmoid could exist, which is a short-circuited electrical generator which creates its own magnetic field and confines the rotating plasma and at the same time is a nuclear fuser... this plasmoid would be the first elemental living entity based on in the plasma, because it would be born from a great implosion investing a lot of energy in that step, it could feed and grow if the conditions and the proportion of gases were correct, it could age and become progressively contaminated as a result of an internal micro nucleosythesis and finally implode again to explode at the end of its useful life.

It is a visionary argument and I could be completely wrong, but the materialization of these possibilities is my life project.
First you have to understand nature and then imitate it.
sergio moragrega

Re: MHD Centripetal Melter

Post by sergio moragrega »

If this concept of a plasmoid could be created, which is on the one hand an electric generator and on the other hand is a melter, said plasmoid would automatically self-manage itself.

The containment magnetic field would always be proportional to the energy released, being able to maintain said plasmoid its shape for a long time at the expense of transmuting its mass into energy.

The internal dynamo would provide electrical energy in short circuit directly proportional to the energy obtained by the fusion of a small % of its internal mass in centripetal - centrifugal rotation.

This small sun would have a dynamic electric field linked to a dynamic magnetic field and would interact with the surrounding matter, possibly repelling it, so I think that it could be confined in a controlled atmosphere and the radiated energy could be used directly or indirectly.

These assumptions will be made first with air at ambient pressure, then they will be carried out in atmospheres of helium at ambient pressure and finally in pressurized atmospheres at several atmospheres in an environment of helium and heavy Hydrogen, always starting from minuscule proportions of the latter. with respect to helium.

Therefore, the density of the plasmas achieved by plasma cannons and their subsequent centripetation can be very high.

Therefore, the density of the plasmas achieved may be very high.

All of this is just suppositions or predictions for the future, although I consider that I could be completely wrong, I am only telling you what my purpose is to achieve.

The healthy experimentation in this regard will yield answers, for the moment it is only fantasy.
First you have to understand nature and then imitate it.

Return to “Other Forms of Fusion - Theory, Construction, Discussion, URLs”