NEW MEMBER - Hello

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
toydrone

NEW MEMBER - Hello

Post by toydrone »

Hello from Rhode Island. Like probably everyone who stumbles onto this site, I love science. I also love building things, tinkering and learning. I home brewed beer for 14yrs building all kinds of equipment and reading to understand biological process. I stopped brewing since 2020 and now have migrated to an interest in diy high voltage, electronics and nuclear physics. I have no formal training. I do work adjacent to design and development electrical and mechanical engineers for complex consumer products.

Right now I'm 3/4 through a really fun Van De Graff generator project. I was researching what to do next and wanted to re-create aurora borealis and play with magnetic fields which indirectly lead me to the idea of a demo fusor. Now I'm loving reading about the folks building fusion capable fusors.

Thank you
Toydrone

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”