Hello world

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
Elijah Fecher

Hello world

Post by Elijah Fecher »

Allow me to introduce myself, I go by "null" but you can see my legal name right up there. I want to fuse atoms, just because I can; curiosity mostly. I also have a lot of ideas I'd like to discuss with likeminded engineers. Please don't kick me out I promise I'm willing to learn your ways
Richard Hull

Re: Hello world

Post by Richard Hull »

No body gets" kicked out unless they don't play within the rules. You have given your real name and that is a plus. We get too many here that are from chat rooms with "handles" If one isn't proud enough of their given name, they may not have the right stuff to do fusion. Confident and curious people who are "doers" tend to be successful people here.

Welcome.

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
The more complex the idea put forward by the poor amateur, the more likely it will never see embodiment

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”