Hi from NYC

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
Ben Miller

Hi from NYC

Post by Ben Miller »

Hi All,

I've been interested in fusor construction and this site for the past 6 years now, but never got the chance to read too deeply into it or commit time to it until now. Not sure where to go from here, but I will continue to look through the forums and maybe one day build myself a fusor. I've already read the fusor primer and FAQ, so if I want to get started on plans which post / board would be the best to read next? I'm browsing the "Fusor Construction & Operation" and "Primary Sources for Fusor Related Items" boards. Let me know if you have any suggestions!

Thanks,
Ben
Dennis P Brown

Re: Hi from NYC

Post by Dennis P Brown »

Hello and welcome. As for areas to investigate I would suggest two forums - one concerning High Voltage (mostly power supplies) and the other neutron Radiation detection. These are the areas that generally give people the greatest difficultly - both to understand and to obtain/build.

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”