Greetings from the UK

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
Gabriel_Bristot

Greetings from the UK

Post by Gabriel_Bristot »

Hello everyone!

I love that this website/community has inspired multiple people around the world to build their own fusors and learn about these systems. I have been reading from here for some time, but now it is finally the time to greet everyone who is part of this place. Thank you for giving me and everyone free knowledge about this niche topic.

However, I plan to build a demo fusor (a real one would cost too much).

Sincerely, Gabriel B.
Luca Aldridge

Re: Greetings from the UK

Post by Luca Aldridge »

Hi! I’m also from the UK.
Good luck with building a demo fusor. If you have any questions, read the FAQs, then post a question.

Have fun here!
Luca Aldridge
Richard Hull

Re: Greetings from the UK

Post by Richard Hull »

You did well to read and follow the postings for a while first. The acquisition of knowledge always begins with reading followed by the doing and experimenting this turns mere knowledge into the ownership of understanding the knowledge. From this comes new ideas based on the preceding reading and work.

Welcome

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
The more complex the idea put forward by the poor amateur, the more likely it will never see embodiment

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”