Anyone bulding in U.K. ?

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
Richard Ibbotson

Anyone bulding in U.K. ?

Post by Richard Ibbotson »

I have been lurking here for a while and while i would like to build a fusor, I have too many other unfinished projects.
I do have quite a lot of vacuum components like pumps, gauges, valves, fitting, and chambers which i will need to sell to fund other projects.
Are there any dealers or places other than eBay to sell this in U.K. where it will best make the parts available to builders of fusors or similar vacuum hacking projects?

Sorry I am not going to be a significant contributor, but many thanks to everyone who shares such exciting work and ideas here.
Richard Hull

Re: Anyone bulding in U.K. ?

Post by Richard Hull »

We have a number of UK folks here. You might put your goods up in our trading post and they might respond.

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
The more complex the idea put forward by the poor amateur, the more likely it will never see embodiment
Luca Aldridge

Re: Anyone bulding in U.K. ?

Post by Luca Aldridge »

Uk person here. Justin Fozzard may be interested in your stuff, talk with him here via private messages.
As Richard said, put up images etc on the forums here, it’ll make people more inclined to approach you.
Luca Aldridge

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”