Greetings from the UK

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
Emma Black

Greetings from the UK

Post by Emma Black »

Hello all, been interested in fusors, fission, fission etc for well over a decade but now and previously build a very basic demo fusor.

Finally have the spare cash and time for some more hands on experimenting and currently gathering supplies.

Emma
Dennis P Brown

Re: Greetings from the UK

Post by Dennis P Brown »

Hello and welcome. Do consider asking questions on critical hardware for advice before purchase; even old hands can use such advice to prevent a mistake. Otherwise, good luck and look forward to your update posts on your efforts.
Emma Black

Post by Emma Black »

Absolutely, I think lots of stupid questions from me will be incoming last thing I want to end up with is a load of unsuitable junk.

I'm planning to do things a step at a time, so initially building the power supply with the intention that it's good enough for future projects as well.

Managed to get my hands on a couple of monster 150lb voltage transformers from national grid surplus as a starting point (300-1 ratio) which will hopefully work out, if not they were not expensive.
Luca Aldridge

Post by Luca Aldridge »

Hi, I'm also from the UK - where are you based? I can recommend to you a great chap who has equipment & knowledge, he could be close depending on where you are.
Luca Aldridge
Emma Black

Post by Emma Black »

Great to know that there are others fusors people in the UK, I'm in Suffolk.
Luca Aldridge

Post by Luca Aldridge »

Coincidentally I'm in Suffolk too!
Whereabouts are you in Suffolk, out of interest?
Luca Aldridge

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”