Bubble Detector for Sale

Use this forum to offer items for sale.
Cade Neely

Bubble Detector for Sale

Post by Cade Neely »

I recently purchased two neutron bubble detectors from bubbletech (that was their minimum order). While they have not yet been delivered, I thought I'd put this out there in advance for anyone looking. I am selling one, brand new neutron bubble detector with a sensitivity of 20-40 bubbles/mrem. The price is $185 with shipping not included (US only). Once the detectors arrive I will upload pictures. Don't forget that these things have a MAX shelf life of 9-12 months due to the polymer drying out. So they should be good out to January-April of next year. If you want more info on bubble detectors see Richard's FAQ "Bubble Fast Neutron Detector."

For more information or questions please email me at cadexneely@gmail.com
Have a great day and happy fusing!

EDIT: added picture of item
Attachments
Bubble Detector
Bubble Detector
Datasheet.pdf
Here is the data sheet. I have highlighted the product that I am selling (BD-PND).
(1.02 MiB) Downloaded 78 times
Anze A Ursic

Re: Bubble Detector for Sale

Post by Anze A Ursic »

Still for sale? I'm not I've emailed you or not, I am somewhat new to this forum and am a bit confused about how private messaging works...

Anze
Cade Neely

Post by Cade Neely »

Sorry, the detector is currently not for sale. I am currently in the process of selling it. Thank you for your interest though. Best of luck on your device! Your posts on the DF3 power supply problems have been enlightening as I have an almost identical supply (60kv @80ma) that I will be hooking up soon. Thank you for your posts.
Anze A Ursic

Post by Anze A Ursic »

Happy it helped! I will actually update it shortly with all the testing I've done on it to help people in the future.

Anze
Richard Hull

Post by Richard Hull »

Please update in the proper forum such as the radiation forum in a new posting on your results. This is a sales forum only. Thanks

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
Retired now...Doing only what I want and not what I should...every day is a saturday.
Cade Neely

Post by Cade Neely »

Item Sold

Return to “Items For Sale”