Hello everyone (BRILLIANT SITE YOU HAVE HEAR!!)

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
BrandonS

Hello everyone (BRILLIANT SITE YOU HAVE HEAR!!)

Post by BrandonS »

Hello everyone im brandon (24yo). i bulid fabricate and mangle together just about aneything i can get my hands on wether it be hydraulics, cars, engines, buliding scooters, gokarts ,sidecarts, forging steel knifes ,guns , buliding tablets with a rasberry pi and i also make design and cut out toys ,boxes ,shelvs &plaques on a cnc at imaginative Holmes's (my mums company) and my personal favourite and most recent endeavor hi voltage zvs flyback powersurpplys, hi energy constant wavelength laser &pulsed tea laser , dc spluttering magnetron and you probabley geussed it a fusion reactor aswell with no formal qualifications and not a brilliant school track record i seemed to have bulit up quite the resume for myself but unfortunately i don't know everything witch brings me to this amazing website :)
Mark Rowley

Re: Hello everyone (BRILLIANT SITE YOU HAVE HEAR!!)

Post by Mark Rowley »

Welcome aboard Brandon
As usual for all newcomers, the advisement is to read all the FAQ’s, and then read them all again. Every imaginable question has been asked and answered many times over. The search function is your best friend here as there are over 20 years of valuable information reserves ready to be digested by the hungry newbie (as well as us old guys!).

PS... don’t forget to update your profile with your full name. Necessary evil for all members.

Mark Rowley

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”