Greetings from a middle schooler

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
Sabyasachi

Greetings from a middle schooler

Post by Sabyasachi »

Hi I am Sabyasachi ,I am 12 year old and I m here to gain some knowledge about fusors because I am too thinking of making one ,but first I would be making a demo fusor to convince my parents that I can make real working fusor, I used to play a lot of mobile games few years so they think I can't make one.Btw this is my second post because I didn't know that first post should be introducing yourself
Dennis P Brown

Re: Greetings from a middle schooler

Post by Dennis P Brown »

Hello and do read up on demo fusors. A good start would be to read on what is required to get into the plasma club. This doesn't require a fusor chamber nor a fusor level vacuum nor much of a power system. It does offer a great first step and the critical parts for a demo fusor.
Bob Reite

Re: Greetings from a middle schooler

Post by Bob Reite »

Be sure to read the new requirements for admission to the "plasma club". In short, the grid must be better than a jumble of wire (a neatly formed "Mirio" spiral grid is OK). You also must have a voltmeter and millamp meter measuring the supply voltage and current to the demo fusor. Details are in the FAQs
The more reactive the materials, the more spectacular the failures.
The testing isn't over until the prototype is destroyed.

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”