Neptunium's fusor progress

Current images of fusor efforts, components, etc. Try to continuously update from your name, a current photo using edit function. Title post with your name once only. Change image and text as needed. See first posting for details.
vince_Darmancier

Re: Neptunium's fusor progress

Post by vince_Darmancier »

got it .... Let me know if it works

I was a bit suspicious about the neutron count so i moved the detector to different spots, I also installed this lead shielding around the fusor
and this metal plate that should limit the amount of x rays reaching the neutron detector.
Its pretty sensitive to neutron but i dont know how sensitive to xrays and gamma .
None of these action affected the count (except the distance ) only when i flush the fusor with air or helium will the count stop completely!!.
shield resized.jpg
Rex Allers

Post by Rex Allers »

Vince,
Looking good on your fusion efforts and also nice work on replacing all those old and new image links with uploaded files.
Rex Allers
vince_Darmancier

Awesome ! thank you!!!
Richard Hull

Post by Richard Hull »

Vince, I have viewed your recent video that you PM'd me. You are doing fusion and I have logged your name into the neutron club. Make sure and share you video's URL here so that others here may see it. I have seen this video grow and expand in a manner that shows, Vince's steady pace towards his win.

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
The more complex the idea put forward by the poor amateur, the more likely it will never see embodiment
vince_Darmancier

This video/post and many hours of work and research, got me a spot in the prestigious and highly sought after neutron club ! i am very proud of this distinction as it reflects on a lot of pain, money, focus and labor .this is not the end though!
Rather the beginning of many more challenges and a better, ever refined understanding of mother nature`s laws !
Activation is my next challenge ! Fusor.net has not seen the last of me !
thank you for all the support in this exciting journey!
best

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzrQ_es9kqA
Mark Rowley

Post by Mark Rowley »

Congrats Vince!
As always, very cool video.

Mark Rowley

Return to “Images du Jour”