Dismantling the Fusor

Current images of fusor efforts, components, etc. Try to continuously update from your name, a current photo using edit function. Title post with your name once only. Change image and text as needed. See first posting for details.
Jamie Edwards

Dismantling the Fusor

Post by Jamie Edwards »

I think the ball may be finally rolling, yesterday I started taking a part the reactor ready to move it to its new location.
I plan to move the Fusor to the headquarters of the company that lent me the HV power supply in March, this is because my school science department (where the Fusor is based currently) is being completely refurbished, therefore it will have to be moved.
I'm also still waiting on my bubble detector to be sorted out via the UK company that supplies the detectors.
Hopefully I should be able to get the reactor up and running again by Christmas.

Jamie
Attachments
The Fusor dismantled
The Fusor dismantled
Chris Bradley

Re: Dismantling the Fusor

Post by Chris Bradley »

Good stuff. Looking forward to seeing you set up again and generating results.
Richard Hull

Re: Dismantling the Fusor

Post by Richard Hull »

Good luck Jamie on getting it all moved and re-setup at its new location. I hope you can get a good bubble detector to verify fusion.

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
The more complex the idea put forward by the poor amateur, the more likely it will never see embodiment

Return to “Images du Jour”