Physics Book

A place to keep track of reference material - any particularly useful books, articles, etc. should be listed here.
Chad K.

Physics Book

Post by Chad K. »

Actually I need to request a book. I am curious if anyone has a Physics's Book pdf or where I could get one. Thank you.

-Chad
Michigan
MarkS

Re: Physics Book

Post by MarkS »

I have a little over 8.5 Gigs of physics "e-books" mostly in PDF format. Anything from physics 101, to fairly specialized stuff like thermodynamics. If you want something specific I can send it to you.

-Mark Siegel
Chris Bradley

Post by Chris Bradley »

I'd certainly be interested in seeing what e-books you have, Mark. Do the file titles give a way the content - if so a screenshot of the directory would be valuable.

Maybe it might kick off a forum 'e-library' of open source materials. I think I may have one or two to contribute. (Has that been done before on a technical open forum?)

best regards,

Chris MB.
Chad K.

Post by Chad K. »

Thank you Mark. I could use a lot of Physics 101 and other High School Physics level books, I don't have Physics currently but I will have it next year or the year after. Anyways, if you could, email me the pdf's of the Physics 101 and other Basic Physics for 11th, 12th and first year of college material. Thank you.

-Chad
Michigan

P.S. My email is unreal_tournamen1@hotmail.com, your time is greatly appreciated. ☺
MarkS

Post by MarkS »

Chad,
I tried to upload one of the books to rapidshare, but it seems to be loading rather slowly at the moment (140mins remaining...). I'll try again tomorrow from a faster connection.

Chris,
The forum could technically support books, but I wouldn't want to use up unnecessary space. I think we could put together a text document with links to hosting site like rapidshare.
Attachments
CDscreencap1.JPG
gamempire

Post by gamempire »

Mark,

Contact me off forum, I have a server you can upload the ebooks too that we can distribute from.

-Josh
Chad K.

Post by Chad K. »

Thank you a lot you two. I've been looking at my friend's Physics book and I made it through Chapter 1 and I did the review and what not but he's a senior so he has to turn the book in by Friday so you can see what I'm saying. Anyways thank you so much, your help is much appreciated!
MarkS

Post by MarkS »

Sorry about the small delay,
here's the book: http://rapidshare.com/files/117928055/A ... l.pdf.html
It should just download, and open as a .pdf file. I'll contact Josh as well.

We used a book called Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics, which came out in 2007 I believe, this year for AP. It had a lot of detail, sometimes too much so, but was good to learn from.
Chad K.

Post by Chad K. »

Once again, thank you.

Chad
T_Dean

Re: Physics Book--scribd has a copy

Post by T_Dean »

http://www.scribd.com/doc/15111781/A-Co ... cs-Kimball

There were two listings. This is the one which has a download link.

Scribd may serve as a place to put texts which you want to give access to.

===============
I have no idea if anyone scans the old emails, but I am use to replying as if it doesn't matter from my time at CL Science and Math forum.

Return to “Books & References”