Archived - HEAS 2009

Current images of fusor efforts, components, etc. Try to continuously update from your name, a current photo using edit function. Title post with your name once only. Change image and text as needed. See first posting for details.
RobertTubbs

Re: Archived - HEAS 2009

Post by RobertTubbs »

Very nice pictures Frank,

I spy some of Carl's home brew uranium salts.

RT
Richard Hull

Post by Richard Hull »

Bill Fain is the guy in the background to the left with the suspicious shades. T.R. was without his characteristic glasses following his lasik surgery.

A great shot of Bill Kolb for those who have never seen the author of "Living With Radiation - The First Hundred Years".

What!?....No images of Ashley?!! Just ugly old men....! I think more guys were huddled around her than watched my record breaking fusor run.....Not without good reason though, therefore, I forgive them.

Many thanks for all of your images shared with us Frank.

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
The more complex the idea put forward by the poor amateur, the more likely it will never see embodiment
Q

Post by Q »

a few days late, but i too would like to thank you, richard, for an excellent gathering!
there were a lot of excellent conversations with other like minded individuals (once again reminding me how little i know about things). i always enjoy attending, it always an educational experiance.

thanks again,
Q

Post by 1.618 »

I am between Eric Stroud, and Jon Rosenstiel. Back row second from the right.
chad ramey

Re: HEAS 2009

Post by chad ramey »

Sorry for the delay but 'eres a set I made of HEAS 2009 pictures, enjoy!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/43439261@N ... 48/detail/

-Chad

(videos soon to come)
Richard Hull

Re: HEAS 2009

Post by Richard Hull »

Chad Thanks for the great images. This was the best HEAS yet as relates to fusioneer attendance.

Richard
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
The more complex the idea put forward by the poor amateur, the more likely it will never see embodiment
Richard Hull

Post by Richard Hull »

Charlie, I have updated my post, adding your name and deleting the question mark.

Richard Hull

Return to “Images du Jour”