Hurling Doughnuts?

This forum is for other possible methods for fusion such as Sonolumenescense, Cold Fusion, CANR/LENR or accelerator fusion. It should contain all theory, discussions and even construction and URLs related to "other than fusor, fusion".
MontyRoberts

Hurling Doughnuts?

Post by MontyRoberts »

I would like to hear the group’s opinion on the method proposed by these people:

http://www.electronpowersystems.com/index.html
ebeuerle

Re: Hurling Doughnuts?

Post by ebeuerle »

This website was brought up a month or so ago. I don't think any of us can comment very much about it since there isn't enough information to go on.
Just my .02.
-Eddie B.
Richard Hull

Post by Richard Hull »

Ed is correct. Lots o' glitz and tensile coupled with superlatives and claims, but zero epitome of process. It was all so sweet and vacuous at the same time, that it soured me instantly.

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
The more complex the idea put forward by the poor amateur, the more likely it will never see embodiment
3l

Post by 3l »

Hi Guys:

I'm surprised they didn't credit this one to secret technology at the Roswell Saucer Crash. This is old and very moldy tech that has rattled around the government since 1975. It has been beat to death at great espense . Put simply if you hurle two plasmas at each other they will simply disperse without compression. The part these people hope and pray for is an unlikely event where the two plasmas are exactly indentical. Unequal charge balance will blow apart the collections of electrons and ions.
You would have better luck hurding cats.

Happy Fusoring!
Larry Leins
Fusor Tech
MR.P

Post by MR.P »

wow!!!!

the video pic of that torrus is similar to the one I created in my PDE experiments in '93.....if you guys read my most recent post i believe this might in the worst case provide a new launching point of discussion and one that'll allow a 'team' effort???

the new chant "BEYOND NET!!!!"

FRANK

P.S. I'm listening to C2C and they're discussing electrostatic propulsion (al befield.devices)....I wrote a paper describing a means to attain NEO Near Earth Orbit and beyond as well as the ability to accelerate a mass via the ionosphere to velocities in the double digit mile per second velocities for intra solar planetary missions and a technique for re-aquiring the momentum rejected when captured by the host 'celestial body'.....anyway this arena of endeavour gets my pants wet....sorry for the graphic.....

frank
Frank Sanns
Site Admin

Post by Frank Sanns »

I mild word salad I would say but more importantly, there are no scientific facts or results. Just work of others and possible applications are reported. No meat, no dinner, no science.

Frank S.

P.S. I should search the quackery science post that Brian and I posted a year or so ago and give category scores for these kinds of posts! This one is a 5 on the technical sounding scale! lol
Achiever's madness; when enough is still not enough. ---FS
We have to stop looking at the world through our physical eyes. The universe is NOT what we see. It is the quantum world that is real. The rest is just an electron illusion. ---FS

Return to “Other Forms of Fusion - Theory, Construction, Discussion, URLs”