We promote green technologies and need to borrow a fusor or Cold Fusion reactor

This forum is for other possible methods for fusion such as Sonolumenescense, Cold Fusion, CANR/LENR or accelerator fusion. It should contain all theory, discussions and even construction and URLs related to "other than fusor, fusion".
drboblog.com

We promote green technologies and need to borrow a fusor or Cold Fusion reactor

Post by drboblog.com »

Hello.

My name is Dr Bob. (www.drboblog.com)

It is my belief that Information & Technology can solve all our problems.

We her at Dr Bobs secret laboratory is working with nuclear devices that will save the world.

Our work is to spread awareness and knowledge outside the science community about green and cheap technologies.

We where in contact with a LENR inventor in easter europe to borrow a cold fusion fusor for some promotional videos / photo shoots but we are starting to doubt this guy will come thru.

If someone could borrow us a not to dangerous fusor we would of course pay for the shipments costs. A electrolysis similar device would actually be ok for our needs. It does not have to look cool, we will take care of that.

Currently we have one guy working on some kick ass graphical design, we have a recognized music producer working on a sound track, also, Dr Bob crew has already received fan mail from a scientist Im sure all of you would know who is If I disclosed this information. We are also working on new webpage since the first once is very Beta.

Our next project is to print clothes and produce a short video from our secret lab with some hot looking women in our design clothes together with me, dr bob, and all our friends.
(everyone is working non profit and everyone is working anonymous on this project)

Pleas if you have something similar contact us at bob@drboblog.com
If you don't but know someone who does, please talk to that person.

Best Regards

Dr Bob
www.drboblog.com
Attachments
IMG_0731.jpg
Carl Willis

Re: We promote green technologies and need to borrow a fusor or Cold Fusion reactor

Post by Carl Willis »

This post belongs in the Introduction forum, not the technical forums.

A "fusor" is a specific device that has nothing to do with "cold fusion" or LENR. In general, claimed technologies that go under those names nowadays are pseudoscientific nonsense. Fusors are good, old-fashioned gas discharge devices in which energetic (hot, you might say) nuclei collide and fuse.

-Carl
Carl Willis
http://carlwillis.wordpress.com/
TEL: +1-505-412-3277
drboblog.com

Re: We promote green technologies and need to borrow a fusor or Cold Fusion reactor

Post by drboblog.com »

Dear Carl,

I know a "fusor" is not a cold fusion, lenr or land device.
Further, I am not going in to a discussion with you about what is what.

That is not my point.

I need a flashy device to spread awareness that there are thousands of people out there working on green and cheap alternatives to what we have today.

Peace
Carl Willis

Post by Carl Willis »

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread since it's in the wrong place. If there even is a right place here for this kind of vapid self-promotion (and I'm of the opinion that there's not), it would be the Intro forum (where posters must introduce themselves, per site rules).
Carl Willis
http://carlwillis.wordpress.com/
TEL: +1-505-412-3277
Andrew Robinson

Re: We promote green technologies and need to borrow a fusor

Post by Andrew Robinson »

This is funny...

Sorry Carl, just had to throw that out there.
I can wire anything directly into anything! I'm the professor!

Return to “Other Forms of Fusion - Theory, Construction, Discussion, URLs”