Icosadodecahedron Chamber

For posts specifically relating to fusor design, construction, and operation.
zexelon

Icosadodecahedron Chamber

Post by zexelon »

I came across this site today while trawling the net for more fusor information:http://mr-fusion.hellblazer.com/

The last post on the site however is almost 3 years ago, does anybody know if Mr Azael's experiment was successful? It seems to have been almost finished, but I can not seem to locate any data on its function, or success.

Sincerely
Melvin
denergyguy

Re: Icosadodecahedron Chamber

Post by denergyguy »

Wow... Does he have plans for that?
zexelon

Post by zexelon »

If you mean construction drawings, he has all the autocad and autocad inventor drawings posted on his site.

I do not know if they work though, I have not tried downloading them.

I am really interested in knowing if he was able to prove his simulations.

Sincerely
Melvin
denergyguy

Post by denergyguy »

What's he actually using the Icosadodecahedron magnets for? Electron confinement of a deep negative potential well? Sounds more like a WB like machine than a typical fusor device. It is very pretty however.

I would wonder about how well the electron confinement would work however. I remember Dr. Bussard talking about needing spacing between the magnets due to the field lines running into the metal. Maybe Tom could comment on this better than I could. I am a bit of a newbie on this topic.
Richard Hull

Post by Richard Hull »

I think we can rest assured that the fellow moved on if the last post was a few years back. One of those ever dangling participles on the WWW.

Likewise, his work failed to create any newer or more striking result or it would have surfaced in the news. (if it were real news).

One might advance a decent figure of about 1% of those signing on and even the lurkers as being someone who will ultimately do something in fusion and be here next year this time.

I can remember the enthusiasm at the time that this fellow exhibited and he did spend some treasure in the effort as seen in the images. His stuff is either in storage or sold as he is probably about other things now.

The fecund ideas, stillborn or failed. We may never know which.

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
The more complex the idea put forward by the poor amateur, the more likely it will never see embodiment

Return to “Fusor Construction & Operation (& FAQs)”