"Tooting one's own horn"

Reflections on fusion history, current events, and predictions for the 'fusion powered future.
Richard Hull

Re: "Tooting one's own horn"

Post by Richard Hull »

Another resurrected post. It shows that even the guys who have been here a year or more, like Andrew, are still playing a game of catchup on the older postings. There is a lot of cool stuff buried deep here. Not that this thread is especially cool, but much better stuff and fun stuff lay deep within the bowels of this site. I often hit the way back button and climb in the time capsule to view the old songs posts........Ahh how simple and hopeful we all were back then. We are much hardier and stronger now for having made the long journey.

Thanks again for all the kudos directed at me for the award. What is it with the hat? I've worn them all my life, when having taken a shower and stumbled out among the living at special events. If there is a tie demanded, there is a hat.

By the way, president Kennedy killed men's formal headware with his "dry poof poof" darling hair creating the "look at my pretty hair" fad. Men's dress hats never came back. The money formerly spent on men's hats goes to unisex hair salons, manipedi's etc. The ball cap with the bill turned at 67.58 degrees to the normal is the current rage for those hippsters in th' know and wanting to fit in.

Here I am with a tie on and demanded hat by one of my 31 Lincoln Continentals I owned and restored between 1970 and 1995. The hat went well with the Lincolns and the tie

Richard Hull
Attachments
1969 MKIII  460 cu in.  This sucker would move...it could pass anything on the road except a gas station.  My last Continental before gas prices forced me into rice rockets.
1969 MKIII 460 cu in. This sucker would move...it could pass anything on the road except a gas station. My last Continental before gas prices forced me into rice rockets.
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
The more complex the idea put forward by the poor amateur, the more likely it will never see embodiment
Richard Hull

Re: "Tooting one's own horn"

Post by Richard Hull »

More image repairs 2020

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
The more complex the idea put forward by the poor amateur, the more likely it will never see embodiment

Return to “Fusion --- Past, Present, and Future”