Hyperspace possible?

Reflections on fusion history, current events, and predictions for the 'fusion powered future.
djolds1

Re: Hyperspace possible?

Post by djolds1 »

Drew Ehlert wrote:
> As has been already said in this thread, The theory could
> be readily tested with technology that currently exists.

Work over the last 18 months actually makes it look
far easier than it did in early 2006.

> I for one welcome our magnetic spinning, hyperspace
> jumping overlords.

:)

Good news. If true.

Duane
denergyguy

Post by denergyguy »

I thought I should post an update. I found out awhile ago that UK scientists in the European Space Agency have generated gravity in the lab. It looks remarkably like the test device for Heim theory:
http://www.scienceblog.com/cms/scientis ... 10282.html
djolds1

Post by djolds1 »

Hauser & Tajmar have been in conversation for at least a year, IIRC. Per private communication w/Hauser, Tajmar has conducted quite a few additional experiments with promising results, but not verified to the anal-retentive degree of the released ESA findings.

EHT (Extended Heim Theory) was applied against the Tajmar results with good agreement, accounting for the gravitational force observed by Tajmar et al. Revised assessments based on Tajmar's findings have been included in the more recent Heim papers, massively reducing the requirements for the baseline experiment. IIRC, Tajmar cited EHT as a possible/probable mechanism in one of his latest papers.

http://www.hpcc-space.de/publications/

A promised peer-reviewed summary/detailed Heim paper was due out December of last year, but is late. Droscher & Hauser are running things very slowly, quietly & conservatively. I respect the approach. Downplay and run from any possible hype, accumulate supporting evidence gradually, do not kill credibility ala Pons-Fleischman.

Duane
Rafajafar

Post by Rafajafar »

Regarding that t-shirt analogy, that's not a warp drive... that's a worm hole.

A warp drive gains propulsion by creating a "wave" (or warp) of spacetime. The front of the ship is on the crest of that wave, the rear on the falling end. This causes matter from the ship to be pulled foward.

larry leins wrote:
> Hi Guys:
>
> I'm the only follower of this stuff at the group.
> But to do any good at it ...I had to have a "little background."
> Currently I'm graduating with 4 simultainious batchellor's degrees.
>
> The degrees?
>
> Glad you asked.
>
> Philosophy and Religion
> Physics
> Chemistry
> Mathematics
> Electrical Engineering
>
> I think you better go back to hyperdrive that I learned about in a Philip K Dick novel. (Rein of Pussy Foot, Blade Runner ect).
> Take your shirt ..
> mark a point on one side then run to a point across from it seperated by a distance.
> Fold the shirt until the first point meets the second and you have warp drive.
> It does not move faster than the speed of light.
> The traveler moves at a turtle's pace from one point to the other.
> It works by changing the geometry of the space time continium of the cloth in the shirt. It forms a shorter path by building a bubble that encloses the whole of the path while point a and point b are beside each other.
>
> Got it!
> GOOD!
>
>
> Damned all the BA paper pucky and still can't count!.
> LOL!
> Happy Fusoring!
> Larry Leins BA^5
> Fusor Tech >>>>>Sanity Checked for your Protection<<<<<
TJA

Post by TJA »

Zixinus wrote:
> I don\\'t think that something like the light-speed barrier can be so easily broken by a couple of spinning, magnetic rings.

To all the doubters in this thread who don't like the idea of faster than "light" travel.

The mistake you are making is that we haven't yet been able to measure the speed of light! as it exceeds the speed of time. What has been measured was the speed of time itself(originally mistaken for the speed of light) this is proved by the fact that "light" slows down within glass and other transparent materials and can be slowed to only a few mph and yet upon its exit from the material without the use of any extra energy accelerates to it's original speed. The only way that this can happen is if time is slower within the material thus the light isn't actually slowing down. So THEORETICALLY you could travel faster than time thus arriving at a location("light-years" away for the start point) moments after you left.

So you see FTL or rather FTT travel is possible, perhaps not easy but definitely possible.
TJA

Post by TJA »

Anyone know where I can get a copy of AIAA 2002-2094?

I cant find it anywhere.

Return to “Fusion --- Past, Present, and Future”