Posting in FAQs vs user privileges

Announcements and items of immediate importance.
Richard Hull

Re: Posting in FAQs vs user privileges

Post by Richard Hull » Fri May 14, 2021 3:38 pm

Sorry Frank, I did not know the tests were still ongoing. I though I looked at the time of creation and it was 1:50 something PM. I figured they were part of a completed test, as it was after midnight. Just so we are on the same page, in future say "Richard do not erase...I will delete when done". Again very sorry.

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
Retired now...Doing only what I want and not what I should...every day is a saturday.

Frank Sanns
Site Admin

Re: Posting in FAQs vs user privileges

Post by Frank Sanns » Fri May 14, 2021 4:06 pm

No problem Richard. I was logged in on another account working behind the scenes until after 3 am. Just wanted it done.

It is all cleaned up now but I think I missed one (maybe two) of one of the buried FAQs. If somebody (it can't be either of us because of our privileges) finds them, let me know and I will get them working too.

These platforms make no sense to me whatsoever. Clicking to allow attachments should do it but it did not and I have no idea why that would be. I was clearing caches and comparing past backups and on and on. At the end of the day, one factor at a time changes (I hate them because they are not good for understanding) solved it but with no new information gleaned.

Return to “Announcements and Site Administration Topics”