Primary sources!! let's get on the same page.

Announcements and items of immediate importance.
Richard Hull

Primary sources!! let's get on the same page.

Post by Richard Hull »

All,

I have started to place useful primary sources for fusor and experimenter related materials in the trading post "for sale" forum. Check it out.

In future, should you find a major supplier for a useful item related to the fusion effort that already has a related heading such as "Base level source" please do a reply to that heading and add your source URL and a short explanation about what you may know regarding it.

If, however, you find something that has no related, already extant base level source listing, please start a new post thread using the fixed intro....Base level source: as your leading first statement in the title. It will make any future search an easy one. Note: These will never be erased and, over time, due to deletions of private for sale items as sold, drift towards the bottom region of the for sale forum in the trading post. If any URLs in any of the sites go dead in future, I will, upon notification, correct the related source in that thread.

Thanks

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
The more complex the idea put forward by the poor amateur, the more likely it will never see embodiment
Ed Meserve

Re: Primary sources!! let's get on the same page.

Post by Ed Meserve »

Richard,
As one of the noobs around here, I can't tell you how helpful this list of primary sources is!

Thanks so much!

Ed
Ed Meserve
Richard Hull

Re: Primary sources!! let's get on the same page.

Post by Richard Hull »

Thanks Ed. I thought we use to have such a listing. Anyway, as I said, anyone who has a great source should locate one of my postings related to their new find and post it as a reply. This will keep the source selection growing in any one area of need or interest.

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
The more complex the idea put forward by the poor amateur, the more likely it will never see embodiment

Return to “Announcements and Site Administration Topics”