login issues...again

Announcements and items of immediate importance.
Richard Hull

login issues...again

Post by Richard Hull » Wed May 08, 2019 7:47 pm

I am now having to log in every single day even using remember me. I recently killed the "cloud" from loading every time I boot up. I suppose that may have something to do with it.

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
Retired now...Doing only what I want and not what I should...every day is a saturday.

Frank Sanns
Site Admin

Re: login issues...again

Post by Frank Sanns » Wed May 08, 2019 10:41 pm

Sorry to hear you are having problems login in Richard. Nothing has been changed on the forum. Persistent logins are still active. You do have to allow cookies from the site otherwise it thinks you are somebody else each time. This is true if you are using private browsing too. Every time you open a new window in private browsing, it is a new cookie and you you will have to put in your credentials again.

I am assuming that is what it is but if anybody else is having difficulties logging in, let me know and I will look into it. As previously stated, nothing has been changed for a couple of weeks and I checked all settings and they are as they should be.