Plasma club criteria

For Short Term Learning Discussions ONLY. This area is for CURSORY questions and connecting with other users ONLY. ALL technical contributions need to be made in the appropriate forums and NOT HERE. All posts are temporary and will be deleted within weeks or months. You should have already search the extensive FAQs in each of the forums before posting here as your question may already be answered.
Gunnar Mein

Plasma club criteria

Post by Gunnar Mein »

Let’s ask here then - can someone clarify the criteria for plasma containment for acceptance in the plasma club? As in “visible plasma must be contained in grid” or “if if glows, it’s good”? Thanks!
Dennis P Brown

Re: Plasma club criteria

Post by Dennis P Brown »

Hello; one must meet (via photo proof and/or posts of construction details and images of the full device in the proper forum section via a new topic thread) that all required criteria have been meet. A simple image of a plasma in a grid is just one of the criteria on that list.
Gunnar Mein

Post by Gunnar Mein »

Thank you. I am asking about this specific part of the set of criteria. I don’t need to post 8 minutes of video if we fail that.
Ed Meserve

Post by Ed Meserve »

Gunnar,

The "plasma containment in a grid" speaks to construction method. Most Demo Fusors will have a grid construction and the plasma will be located inside it.

The real criteria is a photo graphic record of construction and operation, along with measurements of critical values ( Grid Voltage and Current, vaccum pressure).

Here's a link to my submission to the Plasma Club for reference: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13827&p=90178#p90178

Regards,
Ed
Ed Meserve
Gunnar Mein

Post by Gunnar Mein »

Thanks Ed, we'll go through with it then.

Return to “New User Chat Area”