Introductions - Quentin

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
Quentin

Introductions - Quentin

Post by Quentin »

Hello to everyone!
Though I am a newly registered member to this forum, I have been lurking/researching this group for answers to a number of vacuum question for close to the past year . As this is more of an introduction about me, hear goes; I am retired, serving over 32 years as a Signal Warrant with primary focus in communications (satellite, encryption, transmission). Degree in Information Systems Technology. As I stated, being retired allows a lot of time for reflection, and extracurricular interest. Experiments in vacuum being one of those interests. In pursuit of these goals I have been researching/assembling a vacuum system with the goal of it being used for multiple uses other than expanding a marshmellow several times over . A Sputtering system and pursuit of an Inertial Electrostatic Confinement system are a few of those goals. I have made what I think is great progress on the vacuum containment system and look forward to criticisms/ideas/recommendations from the members of this group.

V/r Quentin

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”