Help me build the what they think is impossible

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
GRMaura

Help me build the what they think is impossible

Post by GRMaura »

Hello fellow fusors as I am new to all of this I would be greatly honor if you guys could help me in a project I am trying to built. My knowledge in this area is slim and what I do know I've learn from wiki's youtube videos and college thesis papers and other scientific article posted

I've design a in theory a working self sustaining reactor but I have no experience in this area other then what I listed above and that got me far enough to design it but when it come to building it that's a different story I trust my design wholeheartedly and I have thesis paper from creditable scientific sources validating my research,but It seem that the source I have are all from different sources each did on all parts of my design

If anyone live near or close to bradenton, florida and would like to help me build this as I could use every part of it. I'm using solidworks for now to design it, but if anyone could help eventhought this is free energy the possibilities are vast with this particle generator

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”