introducing myself

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
electron

introducing myself

Post by electron »

Hi everyone,
My real name is James Brown. I currently live in Australia and will turn 31 in october next year.
I do not have any formal education in any area relating to fusion theory or construction.
However I have proven to myself that I do have the ability to set out what I want to achieve.

Some of my previous interest's have been things like switching over to linux both hardware and software. Although I spent most of my time understanding what 'hacking' was and how it worked.
Steve Preisler introduced me to chemistry through his published work and I have spent over three years reproducing his latest patent.
I have a very strong understand of all sub-systems used to make any modern engine work. Never qualified. I do have had over two years of practical - hands on experience.
Due to an unexpected experience I found myself compelled to understand how the nervous system worked and how the brain communicates via neurotransmitters .
Surprised by a you tube video in quantum mechanics i now wish to focus on the micro world and the ever uncertainty of how things behave. I guess I would like to stop at fusor.net and see where things take me.

I would like to thank everyone for there hard work in keeping such a well informed forum on going.
I wish everyone good luck with there fusion.

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”