Hello from India!

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
Udayshankar R

Hello from India!

Post by Udayshankar R »

Hello all,

I am Udayshankar Ravikumar, from Kerala, India. I'm in middle school and am very interested in creating a star at home. In our mythology, a child once tried to catch the sun. Inspired by this, I searched online and came upon this forum where people have actually done it. My plan is to first make a demo fusor and then go on to a real fusor. I have done some work in electronics, robotics and also worked with a 30 volt SMPS. With all your support I hope to one day achieve my dreams.

Thanks for having me here,
Uday
Richard Hull

Re: Hello from India!

Post by Richard Hull »

Welcome Uday! I hope you will achieve your dream of at least a demo fusor to see the contained plasma star within the grid.

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
The more complex the idea put forward by the poor amateur, the more likely it will never see embodiment
Udayshankar R

Re: Hello from India!

Post by Udayshankar R »

Thank you Mr Hull,

I corrected my mistake of my username not being my real name, but the form isn't allowing me to put my full name and says its too long. So, I've shortened my surname. Hope it meets the forum guidelines.

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”