Hello from Czech

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
hans_shokunin

Hello from Czech

Post by hans_shokunin »

First, I would apologize that I forgot to follow the rules and didn't introduce myself first. I'm sorry.

I'm a programmer with 20 year experience and after sort of burnout I decided to study electrical engineering. At the university I found vacuum technology and many of the vacuum processes interesting. These days I'm building my first vacuum chamber, so I've started to purchase used equipment and play with it. Not sure whether I will make it to fusion, I'm starting with sputtering, vapor deposition, ion implantation and maybe electrone microscopy. So actually not the main thing here, but the vacuum technology is the shared part of our interests I guess.

Hans
Richard Hull

Re: Hello from Czech

Post by Richard Hull »

Welcome Hans. I hope you can learn from the data contained in the forums. The best information is to be found in the FAQs.

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
The more complex the idea put forward by the poor amateur, the more likely it will never see embodiment

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”