Greetings and hello

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
Joshua Thomas

Greetings and hello

Post by Joshua Thomas »

Hello all, I’m a 4th year university physics student from CT, USA. Fusors are fascinating to me and I’d like to make one, after cutting my teeth on a tesla coil that I’m currently working on. I have questions about power supply that I will ask in the appropriate section.
Joe Gayo

Re: Greetings and hello

Post by Joe Gayo »

Please update your user name to your full name. This is one of the rules of the forum. (Not that you did, but for future reference don't quote previous posts)

Otherwise, welcome.
Richard Hull

Post by Richard Hull »

Welcome, "Ibanix", and please do update your name in your profile.

I also want to thank all those who help me out in catching the new signups who use handles or half-invented names. You guys are the gate keepers, in a way. Thanks again for helping out the aged garbage man.
The caring, active and concerned folks here are well known to us all. We act to keep the place clean, well ordered, open sourced and focused.

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
The more complex the idea put forward by the poor amateur, the more likely it will never see embodiment
Joshua Thomas

Post by Joshua Thomas »

Looks like I missed that particular requirement. It's a rare forum that asks for real names these days! I have updated.
Richard Hull

Post by Richard Hull »

Yes, we like to be real people and treat folks with respect as real people, not as some ethereal handle. Again, Welcome Joshua. Lots of great info and folks here to learn from. The FAQs in each forum is where all the real detailed info is found about specifics. Check the FAQS to see if your questions might already be answered in some expansive detail there.

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
The more complex the idea put forward by the poor amateur, the more likely it will never see embodiment

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”