Live Life Learning

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
John Borsheim

Live Life Learning

Post by John Borsheim »

I am mechanical engineer and own a test lab in Austin providing product test services with a home-based machine shop to support repairs and fixture fabrication. I am a beekeeper interested in starting electron beam research, and looking to learn. (Note, the bees will not be used in the ebr, lol)

John Borsheim
What if there is an Aether and it is Dark Energy? - both hard to find. What if Dark Energy roots from the Universe? - the emissions from all the stars. What if the Aether is just a bunch of extra electrons doing what electrons do - being repulsive.
Dennis P Brown

Re: Live Life Learning

Post by Dennis P Brown »

Welcome and e-beams have a lot of uses; could you post in the new user area some details on that setup and what you do?
John Borsheim

Post by John Borsheim »

Dennis, thank you so much for the warm welcome! I absolutely will post some pics of the setup and also what I'm up to as well! Give it time though, since I'm somewhat slow at getting things going :) On another subject, I am contemplating on modifying an old flat-belt driven lathe to make a glass lathe - an encoder on the main spindle, and fabricating a low-spin-moment-of-inertial tail spindle that will be driven with a stepper motor in lock-step with the main spindle. You good folks probably have done this lathe setup here somewhere, I will go use the search button and see what I can dig up...
What if there is an Aether and it is Dark Energy? - both hard to find. What if Dark Energy roots from the Universe? - the emissions from all the stars. What if the Aether is just a bunch of extra electrons doing what electrons do - being repulsive.
Dennis P Brown

Post by Dennis P Brown »

Hello again and certainly that Lathe project is worth posting here too; projects like that are also related to fusion since lab apparatus related devices are important, also.

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”