Greetings from this new member

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
Mark Sato

Greetings from this new member

Post by Mark Sato »

Hello all!

Per forum rules and I suppose out of general etiquette, I am introducing myself. My name is Mark, and while I'm not specifically working on a fusor project (at least not yet), there is quite a bit of overlap in processes between it and my own project, including the use of vacuum chambers, high voltages, electron physics, etc. so I hope I can be a valued contributor even if those contributions aren't fusor specific. In my varied web searches, I'd frequently come across posts on this forum, which showed me that this is probably the most active place for my topics of interest, therefore it only made sense to join up. I'm glad to be here.

I'm currently in the [slow] process of getting my vacuum chamber up and running. My roughing/backing pump is scheduled to arrive today, and the rest of my setup can be found on my blog https://epsilonzrho.blogspot.com/. I plan on detailing this process a bit more in later posts.

Until later,
Mark

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”