Greetings everyone!

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
Deniz Lapsekili

Greetings everyone!

Post by Deniz Lapsekili »

Hello everyone,

My name is Deniz Lapsekili and I am currently a sophmore. My interest is mainly in programming, I have experience in coding, mainly in every language, but my main strenghts are as a Linux sysadmin, a java/ android developer and python. I have also worked in the area of Computer security and pentesting. Having worked with robotics, mainly raspberry pi and arduino, I have developed a new-found interest for making a fusor. Hopefully, with the help of the prodigious people in this forum I will be able to make my own fusor in the upcoming years.

Cheers!
Quaid Hawkins

Re: Greetings everyone!

Post by Quaid Hawkins »

Welcome Deniz!

There is indeed lots of great info on this forum. Start with the FAQs and you'll be right on your way to building a fusor.

Your robotics skills will definitely come in handy, knowing a little more than basic electronics will help keep cost down by not having to by everything outright.

Good luck on your efforts
Quaid
"Get to the reactor!"

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”