Testing, 123...

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
reed-petersen

Testing, 123...

Post by reed-petersen »

Hi,
My name is Reed Petersen, and I'm graduating with my MS in physics within the next year. My main area of research is synthesizing nanocrystals (specifically silicon and silicon carbide) in nonthermal RF plasmas. I have also worked with thin film deposition through sputtering and thermal evaporation in my research.
I joined the fusor forums for high vacuum, high voltage, and plasma discussions more than fusion topics. I have long used this website as a resource and recently wanted to start commenting on threads to contribute information to the site, and because I have a few more complex questions.

Cheers,
Reed
Richard Hull

Re: Testing, 123...

Post by Richard Hull »

Welcome Reed. We have an occasional person drop in here for the forums we need to do fusion as a spring board for their own efforts that are not fusion related. This site might not be the best in sources for what you need. However, it is a place for good information and tips on the "doing" and "hands on" work involved in the various forums main topics. A good starting and working point.

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
The more complex the idea put forward by the poor amateur, the more likely it will never see embodiment

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”