Liam, from Indiana

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
Liam-Tribbey

Liam, from Indiana

Post by Liam-Tribbey »

Hello, I guess this should be my introduction.
I am a 13-year-old who is interested in becoming a nuclear physicist. I recently got into nuclear reactors a lot and am dead set on making a fusion reactor, the only issue is I don't know the exact steps to do and how to do it safely.
I know it will not be easy and that it is very dangerous, however, I feel if someone my age can do so can I so I want to attempt to make one. If anyone knows how to make one which I assume the people of this form do please let me know how to and how much it would cost. This seems like a really cool community and I hope I can be here for a while.
Cheers!
Last edited by Liam-Tribbey on Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dennis P Brown

Re: Good day from Indiana

Post by Dennis P Brown »

Hello and welcome. A minor but important point - you need to use your full and proper name as per the sign up rules. Yes, an intro is part of that but we use real, full names here including the topic title post for "by" (I know - the real name part could throw someone thinking that is the only place.) Once you correct your name in the 'by-line', you will get answers. Hint: there are FAQ's that are very critical to review before asking questions.

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”