Hello from AZ

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
Anthony_Zeberoff

Hello from AZ

Post by Anthony_Zeberoff »

After reading Gerry Vassilato's book on "Lost Science" I came across Philo. I was stunned by the many subjects in the book and wondered why we are not doing anything about this knowledge. Further, the story of the fusor seemed strange that at one point in time self sustained fusion was achieved on the order of many seconds yet the tokomak took hold of the scientific community and now we have ITER... I come from a scientific and engineering background in materials science and have been building stuff for many years. I have been dissecting Philo Farnsworth's patents and plan to construct a modified version of his fusor but with some added components, particularly to cohere nuclei with the ZPE.
Dennis P Brown

Re: Hello from AZ

Post by Dennis P Brown »

Hello. The story of fusion is complex. Never read the book - 'Lost Science' but such things are often lost for very good reasons.

Look forward to your contributions via building a fusor in the future.

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”